Freitag, 25. September 2015

Canada 2



Nikolas Ledgerwood (SV Wehen Wiesbaden | GER)
Canada vs. Panama (1:1) | Gold Cup 2011 in USA
WHAT A SHIRT! This one is a very special piece in my collection, as this is the first shirt I own that is not only matchworn, but was actually worn in a tournament, not a friendly or qualifier.
The shirt was worn by Nikolas Ledgerwood during the Gold Cup 2011 and came to me from a German collector who does have a couple of contact to German clubs, including MSV Duisburg, where Ledgerwood played later.
This shirt was one of the most expensive I ever bought with 100€, but it worth every single penny indeed. Adding to the amazing history of the shirt I have to say that this is one of the better Canada designs as well. My last Canada shirt was plain ugly, but this one comes in style!
Thanks again Michael for that amazing find!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen