Dienstag, 13. September 2011

Albania





Unknown player
Albania 2004 - 2006

I got this boring Albania shirt from ebay for 30 € and I got another for my friend Oliver. They seem to be official and they feel very nice wearing it, but they are quite boring in design. Albania is one of the countries Germany has not the best memories to. In 1968 Germany did not qualify for a European Cup for the first and single one because they played only 0:0 against Albania. This game is historically know as the "Schmach von Tirana" in Germany.

5 Kommentare:

  1. Hi. Nice shirt! I wonder if you could tell me where you bought it.
    Nice collection by the way, you have amazing shirts. I'm Oliver's friend too and you can see here my collection: https://picasaweb.google.com/esolorio
    Feel free to add comments!
    Regards from Mexico!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Dieser Kommentar wurde vom Autor entfernt.

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Hi there do you want to swap this shirt i can offer you Mexico Jamaica Argentina and much more
    Thanks

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Hello Nardi,

    please send me an email:
    saschatillmanns@hotmail.com

    It is probably the best way to communicate about a swap ;)

    AntwortenLöschen

  5. HOW I GO MY DESIRED XMAS LOAN AMOUNT $520,000.00 FROM A RELIABLE AND TRUSTED LOAN COMPANY LAST WEEK. Email for immediate response: drbenjaminfinance@gmail.com

    Hello everyone, Am here to testify of how i got my loan from BENJAMIN LOAN FINANCE(drbenjaminfinance@gmail.com) I don't know if you are in need of an urgent loan to pay bills, start business or build a house, they offer all kinds of loan. So feel free to contact Dr.Benjamin Scarlet Owen he holds all of the information about how to obtain money quickly and painlessly via Email: drbenjaminfinance@gmail.com

    and consider all your financial problems tackled and solved. Share this to help a soul right now, Thanks

    AntwortenLöschen