Montag, 1. Februar 2016

San Marino



Andrea (Andy) Selva (La Fiorita)
San Marino vs. England (0:5) | Euro 2016 qualifier | 2014 in England
I am absolutely over the moon with this absolutely amazing shirt! It is another step in the mission, as it is my first San Marino shirt. It is a matchworn shirt and not only that: It was worn by a true legend!
As you can see in the picture above the number 10 of San Marino is Andy Selva, the biggest legend in San Marinos national team and of Europes most capped national team players still active. He got famous for scoring the 1-0 goal in a friendly vs. Liechtenstein in 2004, which was the only win San Marino ever had.
Unfortunately Andy was less fortunate in Wembley, when his team got beaten 5-0 by England in the last recent Euro qualifiers.
I owe loads of thanks to the seller, who I will keep anonoymous on his own will. A classic shirt I am absolutely pleased with and which was truely worth every penny of the 120€ I paid!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen