Donnerstag, 7. Februar 2019

Sardinia



Shirt presentation
Sardinia is one of the newest members in CONIFA and, so far, did not have a full international match and thus no match pictures exist, yet. That will change soon, when Sardinia is due to meet Corsica in a friendly match soon. More matches will follow in June 2019, when the team will play at CONIFAs European Football Cup in Artsakh, formerly known as Nagorno Karabakh.
The FA did attend the Annual General Meeting of CONIFA lately, in January 2019, where the delegation kindly brought a shirt to present it to me for this very collection.
I am over the moon that Sardinia, the second largest island in the Mediterranean, joined CONIFA and I am super happy hat I received their shirt so early on. I cannot wait to see it in a match now!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen