Montag, 9. Januar 2012

Turks & Caicos Islands





Turks & Caicos Islands vs. Bahamas (0:6)
WC 2014 qualifier | 2011 in Bahamas


Finally I got the TCIFA shirt I organized about a month ago. Nick paid for it and got the shirts. So I had to find a swap or pay for it to get it. As I gave him the Mongolia shirt he sent me this TCIFA now.
The shirt is pretty nice and "different" to all those other templates and there is a sweet story surrounding it.
I contacted the Turks and Caicos Football Association a couple of month ago. They told me that they will order new shirts for the upcoming WC Qualifier matches and that they could just order 5 more of them to send it to me (or Nick). Of course I was pretty happy about it and so he ordered 5 numbered shirt more than he needed for the team.
This means that this 5 shirts are the same shirts that the player wear and they are the only ones of this design which have been sold. So they are kind of unique :)
A couple of weeks later I got a mail that the shirts arrived on the Turks and Caicos Island.
I gave them Nicks address and asked for banking details.
Suddenly they were not responding anymore.
After some weeks I got a mail of him again which said: "Sorry, a hurricane wasted the whole Islands including the FA building. We had to rebuild it. Luckily your shirts survived the collapse of the building. We will send it to you soon."

As you see they did an here it is :)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen