Mittwoch, 12. Oktober 2011

Dominica







Dominica vs Mexico (0:10) | WC 2006 qualifier | 2004 in Dominica

I got this great Dominica shirt from a player of the national team, Colin Bernard. I got 2 shirts of him and will get a third one in the next weeks. I am really thankful for this contact as Dominica seems to be one of the hardest to get countries in the world. To proove that this shirt is official I added a match picture. It was pretty hard to believe for me that this is the official logo of the Dominica FA, but it was in fact.

6 Kommentare:

  1. Wow!! Is there any way we can arrange a deal for a Dominica shirt?? send me an email: cavemanninja@gmail.com

    Cheers mate!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. By the way, if you turn your pictures in windows before you upload them then they should upload that way. Hope that's useful :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Hi

    I have a new bermuda shirt and or Colombia adidas (this season)if you would like to swap for a Dominica shirt

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Hey all !
    Thanks for you interest, but I do not have any more shirts of Dominica. I can ask the guy who sold it to me, but I do not think that he has any more of them. Sorry guys, but you are too late :P

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. Hi

    Thats cool, i also have a nicaragua and barbados shirt to possibly swap, if you ever can get hold of a bhutan shirt like you have that would be brilliant as i have looked for a long while to get a bhutan shirt, they are beautiful

    tak

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. Man, you can check this shirt here :D http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LgPhs3Fe5yk&feature=related haha.

    AntwortenLöschen