Samstag, 14. Januar 2012

Serbia





Neven Subotic (Borussia Dortmund / Germany)
Serbia vs. Bulgaria (0:1) | friendly 2010 in Bulgaria

My friend Oliver, which most of you probably know, stopped collecting shirts to get money to visit Bulgaria in May. So I asked him to sell me some of his shirts. He just sent me some of them as you might have seen here earlier (Pakistan, India, Australia, etc.) and there was still an enourmos parcel to send to me. He just saved some money and repacked the parcel a couple of times. Now he finally send me this final parcel. I really love it. It contained some PS3 games including FIFA12 and a biography of Pele. Besides it contains a couple of shirts of national teams and 2 Liverpool shirts as a gift. I am so happy to know you and I really appreciate this gifts, mate ! Below I attached a picture of the whole amount of shirts and the Warrington School banner, which he send me, too. It is hanging at my desk now ;)

Back to topic. This shirt is quite boring as all Serbia shirts are. They beat Germany in South Africa and so they are not my most favorite team :P You can see Zigic wearing the shirt above.

Here is the picture of the whole package of shirt:

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen