Dienstag, 5. Februar 2019

Belgium 2




Marouane Fellaini (FC Everton | England)
vs. Bosnia and Herzegovina | World Cup 2010 qualifier | 2009 in Bosnia and Herzegovina
My thanks for this Belgium shirt go to my mate Mark, who sent me this kit as a gift months ago. It actually suits very well, as I still missed a matchworn Belgium shirt and, although it was probably worn by an under-something team, it ticks off another box for me. While I do not focus solely on matchworn shirts, I do have some ambition to have at least all European countries ticked off by matchworn shirts one day.

The shirt itself is rather plain and not only on the picture looks very much like a robe. Without the numbering, it would probably go into the books as one of the most boring shirts in history, but given the bright yellow numbers stick out, it slightly misses that title.
In all honesty, I would have to lie saying I love the design or have any affection for the Red Devils of Belgium, so I will keep this short and just celebrate my latest UEFA matchworn addition. Thanks, Mark!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen