Donnerstag, 3. November 2011

Ukraine





Anatoliy Tymoshchuk (Zenit St. Petersburg / Russia)
Ukraine vs. Cyprus (1:1) | friendly 2008 in Cyprus

This shirt again came from my best English friend Oliver :) Each time I get a parcel of him I got this mixed feelings. On the one hand I am really happing to get all those shirts but on the other hand to loose one of the nicest collectors mates.
There is not much to say about the shirt. It is of course official and it looks quite smart. As yellow is my favourite colour I really like that shirt. Besides this the Ukraine FA logo looks quite cool for me.

UPDATE: On the 15. November of 2014 I was in Luxembourg to see their EURO 2016 qualifier match vs. Ukraine. Of course I brought my Ukraine shirt with me and got it signed by a few players after the match.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen