Freitag, 23. Dezember 2011

Turkmenistan





Turkmenistan vs. Indonesia (3:1)
Olympics 2012 Qualifier | 2011 in Indonesia


I got this damn rare Turkmenistan from Murad Satylov, the General Secretary of the Turkmenistan FA.
Mr Satylov works for Olympic Council of Asia, why he lives in Kuwait. As most people in Turkmenistan do not have any access to the internet (and with most I mean all except for a handful of leading people) it is nearly impossible to get into contact to any Turkmen. Luckily Mr Satylov lives in Kuwait and so he has access to the internet and I got into contact with him quite easy. After some talks he caught a shirt when he was in Turkmenistan to watch the WC Qualifier Games against Indonesia. He just had a lot to do for a while, as he married and went to honeymoon and so he did not sent the shirt to me for some month.
A couple of days ago he told me that he finally send it on Monday and I was really confused when it just arrived today.
As you can see I did not pay a Cent for it and as the video shows it is a legit shirt.
I am probably the luckiest guy in the world to own this rarity now.
Thank you so much Mr Satylov !

2 Kommentare:

  1. This is amazing. Great colour too. Fantastic to see it!

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Man, this is my favourite national shirt. You are the luckiest guy in the world. Incredible!!

      Löschen