Dienstag, 6. September 2011

Malta





Malta vs Italy (0:6) | WC 1994 qualifier | 1993 in Italy

I got this rare Malta shirt (which has been worn 94-96) from a Dutch ebay shop together with the 4 shirts above. I am very sure that this shirt is official, but I cannot find a match picture of it. If you see one please leave a comment with the link. I like the lotto logo watermark all over the shirt a lot and I am proud to have a Malta shirt added to my collection now. This and the 4 shirts above cost me 105 € all together (including postage) which is quite fair.

3 Kommentare:

  1. Hi

    Contact http://maltafootballcollection.com/museum.php for pictures of this shirt.

    kind regards

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Thanks for this tip Mads.
    You can see the shirt here:
    http://maltafootballcollection.com/ZoomJoeBrincat90/images/1.jpg

    AntwortenLöschen

  3. HOW I GO MY DESIRED XMAS LOAN AMOUNT $520,000.00 FROM A RELIABLE AND TRUSTED LOAN COMPANY LAST WEEK. Email for immediate response: drbenjaminfinance@gmail.com

    Hello everyone, Am here to testify of how i got my loan from BENJAMIN LOAN FINANCE(drbenjaminfinance@gmail.com) I don't know if you are in need of an urgent loan to pay bills, start business or build a house, they offer all kinds of loan. So feel free to contact Dr.Benjamin Scarlet Owen he holds all of the information about how to obtain money quickly and painlessly via Email: drbenjaminfinance@gmail.com

    and consider all your financial problems tackled and solved. Share this to help a soul right now, Thanks

    AntwortenLöschen