Samstag, 26. April 2014

Somalia 2





Team Somalia in unknown year
I might not have the collections of football shirts worldwide, but I think I can say that I have the biggest collection of Somalian football shirts (at least outside Somalia). This brilliant vintage Somalia shirt came from the Argentinian journalist Pablo Aro Geraldes as a gift.
As all my Somalian shirt this one is also a long sleeve shirt. I am still curious why all their shirts are long sleeved, but the above picture of the team shows them also with long sleeves.
The shirt itself is not only old, but also very special in not having any FA badge. This makes it of course hard to judge if it is an authentic shirt or "just" a template. But, honestly, even the template is cracking! I love the blue and white lightning design!
Thanks Pablo to help me with my Somalia collection!


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen