Freitag, 23. Dezember 2011

Mongolia







Mongolia vs. Radian-Baikal Irkutsk (1-8)
unofficial friendly in 2011

I got this beauties of Mongolian shirts from the German embassy in Ulan Baator. They bought them from the Mongolian FA as you (if you speak Mongol) see on the bill above. The embassador just brought them to Germany now and sent them from Germany, so I did not have to pay thousands of shipment dollars on it :P
I hope you love them as much as I do. As you can see on the pictures above, they were both worn in the World Cup Qualifiers for 2014.

4 Kommentare:

  1. Hi, I'm from Costa Rica, if you want to exchange jerseys write me to pikatiko@hotmail.com, thanks!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Nice shirt pal. It's amazing the way you get these difficult ones =)
    Cheers!

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Hi there,
    I have an original Costa Rica shirt.It is original (brand: Joma) and has the World Cup 2006 badge on it, but no number. Would you be interested in a swap? Cheers, pedro.fernandesjoao at gmail.com

    AntwortenLöschen