Dienstag, 17. Juni 2014

Congo DR





Landry Mulemo (KV Kortrijk / Belgium)
Congo DR vs. Mali (1:1) | AFCON 2013 in South Africa
  
Most colors of football and also the combinations are used by many teams around the globe. "My" German national team has to share its white shirts with England, Central African Republic or Curacao. But this combination - skyblue and red - is truly unique. I really love that beautiful combination and enjoyed a lot to see the DR Congo - also known as Congo Kinshasa - team at the last African Cup of Nations after missing way to much tournaments last minute. I honestly hope to see the Leopards in one of the next World Cups and I am quite confident that they have the quality to qualify for Russia or Qatar!

All my thanks again go to my mate Nick. This shirt again was part of the "wedding gift package" he gave me just some hours before he married. Thanks mate!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen