Freitag, 1. Juni 2012

Brunei





Brunei U21 after winning the 2012 Hassan Bolkiah trophy in Brunei

First of all thanks a lot to zenther from Thailand for selling this shirt ! And of course a big thanks go to Joe for buying this one for me as a swap. As yellow is my favorite colour I like this shirt of course. Besides I think the shirt is a bit more than a simple Puma template, which is pretty amazing for such a small country.
Since I was a young guy I am really amazed by this small country and especially by their leader Hassanal Bolkiah. He used to be te richest man in the world a couple of years and he has the biggest collection of sport cars in the world and one of the largest yachts in the world.
I don't know if the players earn that much, too, but they do not belong to the big players in international football...

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen